Unlock Samsung Galaxy S8
You can unlock your phone simply and easily online. All we need is the IMEI number of your phone and the network that your phone is locked to and we’ll take care of the rest. Simply click ‘Add to order‘ below, fill in the form and confirm your payment. To obtain your IMEI number simply press *#06# on your phones keypad.
After you have placed your order with us, we’ll then generate your unlock code which will take between 1-3 working days depending on the phone. Once your unlock code is ready, we’ll send you the details via email. Simple as that!
Samsung Galaxy S8
Unlocking your phone is easy as 1-2-3!
1. Fill in unlock request form
2. Receive unlocking code by e-mail
3. Type unlocking code into phone
Money Back Guarantee
We work hard to maintain excellent customer satisfaction. however, in the rare case that we can’t unlock your phone, you’ll get your money back.
Unlock codes are normally delivered within 1 to 3 business days. We ensure a hassle free experience
Our unlock instructions are easy to follow. If you can use a phone keypad, you can unlock a phone, simple as that!
Benefits of unlocking your Samsung Galaxy S8
- Eliminate roaming charges – use a local SIM when you’re travelling abroad
- Sell your phone for more money – increase the resale value of your phone
- Switch between service providers and save money
- The unlocking method is safe and does not void your phone’s warranty.
- No need to send your phone away – continue using your phone while your code is being generated.
How do you unlock Samsung Galaxy S8?
- Insert SIM card from a source different than your original Service Provider
(e.g. if you have a Vodafone SIM, use a non-Vodafone SIM card),
- Phone will ask you to enter SIM unlock pin
- Enter unlock code. If you have received several different codes, it will be the NCK code
- Phone will be unlocked
How do I find the IMEI number of my Samsung Galaxy S8?
Check Your Phone’s IMEI Number Using USSD code
This is the simplest method of finding your phone’s IMEI number.
- Dial *#06# on your phone.
- The IMEI number will now be displayed on the screen. You should note it down somewhere safe.
Check Your Phone’s IMEI Number Via Settings
On Android, go to Settings > About > IMEI to see the IMEI number. Tap Status and scroll down to see the IMEI information.
On an iPhone, tap Settings > General > About and scroll down to IMEI.
On most other phones with a removable battery, the IMEI is printed on a sticker that is inside the phone, under the battery. Take the battery out to check.