UNLOCK YOUR SONY PHONE TO ANY NETWORK!
The easy way to unlock your phone
Money Back Guarantee
We work hard to maintain excellent customer satisfaction. however, in the rare case that we can’t unlock your phone, you’ll get your money back.
Unlock codes are normally delivered within 1 to 3 business days. We ensure a hassle free experience
Our unlock instructions are easy to follow. If you can use a phone keypad, you can unlock a phone, simple as that!
Benefits of Unlocking your Sony phone with us
- Continue using your phone during the unlocking process – no need to send your phone away.
- Unlock your phone using the recommended method by the phone manufacturers and network providers.
- No technical knowledge required.
- We use suppliers who have unlocked over 8 million phones since 2004
- We are company based and registered in the UK – Company Number 10769326
Unlock your phone in 3 easy steps!
1. Fill in unlock request form
2. Receive unlocking code by e-mail
3. Type unlocking code into phone
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I unlock my phone with mobileunlockshop.co.uk?
To unlock your phone with us, simply provide the phone manufacturer, IMEI number of your phone and the network provider your phone is locked to. Once we receive payment, your request will be processed and you will receive simple step-by-step instructions by e-mail on how to unlock your phone.
How much does it cost to unlock my phone?
The price of an unlocking code varies depending on several factors and the exact price will be displayed when you select the make, model, country and network provider your phone is locked to
Will you return my money if you cannot unlock my phone?
Of course! In the rare occurrence we are unable to unlock your phone for any reason under our responsibility, we will issue you a full refund.
How long does it take to unlock my phone?
The exact delivery time depends on the make / model of the phone and the network provider that the phone is locked to as well as other factors. Most unlocks are completed within 1 to 3 business days.
Can unlocking the phone damage it?
No, we only unlock phones via IMEI. This is the unlocking method recommended by the manufacturers themselves and does not damage the phone’s software or hardware. Unlocking your phone via IMEI will not void the warranty.
How do I find my IMEI number?
Simply type *#06# on your phone to obtain the IMEI number. This information is required in order to unlock your phone.
Why Unlock your phone
- No more roaming charges – use a local SIM when you’re travelling abroad
- Increases the resale value of your phone
- Switch freely between service providers